Sunday 18 August 2013

Mirror...Part Deux

Happy Sunday everyone!  What a beautiful day it was here today. FINALLY!  I just thought I would do a quick post tonight to feature my second mirror makeover.   



 As I was talking about in this post here, I have about nine dresser mirrors at the moment and have decided to paint up some of the nicer ones and make some room in the garage for Mr. Chuckles. For this mirror, I primed with Zinsser Bullseye in the spray can.  I then used a Valspar spray paint to paint the mirror this nice shade of blue.  It took quite a few coats to get full coverage.



 I considered distressing or glazing the mirror, but I actually kind of like it bright and bold as it is, so its going to stay that way!



After I put it all back together, I realized the mirror itself has a large blemish where part of the backing has been scraped.   *#$@^ Dang! 

If anyone knows of any easy tricks for repairing this type of damage, Id love to hear!



That's all from me!  Enjoy your Sunday. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment